You may be thinking that God has not answered nor bless you with what you want. But I want you to know that no matter the situations, problems or challenges that you are either facing or passing through, you need to give thanks to God.
You have reasons to thank Him because the Bible says, “In everything give thanks.”
Therefore, I am going to share with you some reasons why you need to give thanks to God.
1. You woke up this morning peacefully without your house being burnt overnight nor collapse before the daybreak.
2. You can stand on your feet to walk without being on wheel-chair.
3. You open your eyes and see without being blind overnight.
4. You are also the one that go to the bathroom yourself without being carried there because of one disease or sickness.
5. You can think accurately without being crazy nor mad and you are mentally alright.
Now tell me your excuses that will make you not to thank the Almighty God your Creator.
PLEASE START THANKING HIM AND DON’T BE AN INGRATE.