Everyone wants to build a successful marriage. This requires the grace of God and wisdom. Everyday we hear different kinds of news on marriage failure. The rate of divorce is increasing.
The worst is the tragedy that occurs leading to death. I heard of a wife that stabbed her husband to death just because of a minor issue. Why is this happening?
There is a need for you to build and strengthen your marriage. Building it right and getting it right will also have a great and positive impacts in the live of your children.
Today, I am going to highlight 9 simple and practical ways to build and strengthen your marriage.
Here are ways to strengthen your marriage.
- Clings to the Words of God.
- Make time for your marriage.
- Promote love and affection.
- Be trustworthy and committed.
- Be kind and respectful.
- Share the workload at home.
- Contribute to mutually satisfying conversations.
- Share humour and relaxation.
- Keep working at strengthening your marriage.
Doing this will help you to sustain that joy and happiness in your home. Don’t just read this but apply it in your marriage.
Do you know other practical ways couples can strengthen their marriage? Let’s hear from you.