You might get discouraged when you plan to achieve something at a particular time and you are unable to achieve success.
If you are not achieving success now doesn’t mean you cannot be successful.
I want you to know that you can still make it even if you’ve not achieved your goals.
Hence, I will like to let you know that:
- Don’t wait for a perfect timing because you might not achieve anything until you start now with what you have and where you are.
- You need to have specific goals and have a plan that will make you to achieve them. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
- Therefore, it’s not too late for you to start now. I believe that little by little you will get to your destiny.
- A little spark of light cause explosion e.g. a tank of fuel. Start small and your determination, consistency with the help of God will bring about your success.
- Don’t be discouraged but be of good courage. David encouraged himself in the Lord. Seek God’s face when you are discouraged on when it seems things are not going right.
- You can do it better than you imagined if you are thinking that it’s impossible. Take the right steps and act than just dreaming it. With God all things are possible.
In conclusion, don’t look down on yourself. Instead motivate yourself and stay motivated to achieve success.