Are you single and still searching for a future partner?
Do you know that no one is perfect if you think that you will find a perfect life partner. Let me tell you this: it’s only God that is perfect. All you have to pray for is the right person that will complement you. The right complement given to you by God makes a perfect match which will result in a long lasting relationship.
In biochemistry, when you are talking about DNA, any wrong complement brings about genetic mutation. The right complement will be A=T while G=C.
Even though you are praying for the bone of your bone, always remember to pray for the one that will complement you.
When a relationship exists based on your own wisdom and wishes by being carried away with beauty or handsomeness, physical outlook without you knowing what God wants you to have, that relationship will coagulates. Biologically, a patient with blood group A cannot complement the one with blood group B.
Therefore, as you are praying for a partner that will complement you, personally, there are some things you need to figure out yourself while you are searching with one eye open while praying.
The things to figure out are:
1. Don’t focus on finding a perfect partner, focus on building a good and perfect relationship. Develop yourself to become better than before.
2. Replace anxiety with faith and don’t be too worried but believe in yourself. You might be worried that it’s getting too late when you see your mates engaged. You don’t have to worry about that because there is an appointed time for everything. That is their own time. Your own time is coming soon. Just exercise patience.
3. Believe that you deserved to be loved. No matter the number of those that have rejected you, there are thousands out there waiting to accept you. Love yourself and those around you. It is not all who play with you that love you. Real love will reveal itself when the time comes.
4. Be honest and effective. Improve your communication skills effectively. Learn how to interact with people around you. Speak the right words at the right time. Building yourself up will help you present yourself anywhere. You should learn how to listen than talking.
5. Be self disciplined and look for a good role model. All what I discussed earlier are also part of discipline. Be discplined and learn from your role model.